pink.

i am all girl.
from the tippie-top of my ballerina bun,
to the very end of my freshly painted toes.
one hundred percent girl.

i love frills. ruffles. and bows.
wear pink lips and cheeks,
in hues of rose and rock candy .
i love pearls. and diamonds.
 and all that jingle-jangles.

i just love being a girlie-girl. 

and it may be that valentines day is just around the corner.
or maybe i'm feeling romantic because my lovie surprised me with fresh flowers.
whatever it is, the girlie-girl in me is running wild.
my heart is pitter-pattering.
my eyelashes are fluttering.
and i am longing for everything lovely. 

here is a little pink eye candy.
here is to all my girlie-girls out there. 


pink peonies.
perfectly romantic.


a palette of pink.
loving all these hues.
from raspberry to blush.


pink pedals?
i think yes.


pink properness in all its glory.


pretty pinkies.


plush. pink. perfection.


pink puff ball cupcakes.
are they not the most darling?


pink & padlock.
brilliant. 


pastel pink & tangerine orange.


a plethora of pink petals.
just heavenly.


pop a pink pout. 


pink patesserie.
a la paris. 


prink & print combo.
ultra chic. 


pink painted walls.
this photo rocks my world.
plus i am loving the fireplace,
edged in gold. 
pure decadence.

is all that pink sweet enough for you?!

{photos courtesy of pinterest}

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE pink too! hahah I would love a pink room in my house one day...sighhH!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...