this is no trick, just treats.

it is 8:06 and i am tucked into bed.
my windows are open.
my blankets are piled high.
my tummy is full.
the kitchen is clean.
i have a hot fall classic orange spice tea in hand.
c'est si bon

it isn't often that i have things in order
to allow such an early crawl-in-the-bed time.
so i am very thankful for this evening. 

an evening to relax with my lovie.
cozy up in my jammies.
and slowly sip my extra hot tea. 

which reminds me.
you must hop on over to hooker tea company
and get some of this goodness for yourself. 
ask for a two ounce mix of 
fall classic & orange spice.
it is the perfect blend of spice.
and a touch of honey makes it twice as nice. 

it is hard to believe that halloween is just one little week away.
it has totally crept up on me. literally snuck up on me.
for being one who always jumps the gun on holiday fun,
i have been a total slacker in my october 31 prep.
no candy to fill my bowls.
no costume to prance around in.
not even a costume idea to fancy up.
and worst of all, 
no pumpkin.

thankfully, beach papery saved the day.
saved my entire halloween 2011 spirit.

i knew i needed a few little festive treats.
and i knew that ms. yun would have exactly the treats i needed.


like this darling pumpkin. 
the perfect bowl to hold all my candy.


and these hilarious wine glasses.
you will find me holding the one on the left.
drinking my witches brew.
love, love, love these.

i have always loved the idea of having a seasonal tree. 
just some simple twig branches, two feet or so, to adorn each season.
these ornaments are just too stinkin cute. 
i think one for each person in your family would be great.


mom


dad.
this one just makes me laugh.


aren't these colors just the best?
the bold patterns & the glitter send it home for me.
i could see branches spray painted in a high-gloss black paint,
dripping with these pink, orange, and black baubles. 
hello, fashionable halloween.

i need to have this pumpkin door decor.
it is so great.
the structure. the colors. the size. 


and this little witchie.
is she not the cutest thing?!






she just looks like she is up to some no-good kinda fun.
this witch can be twisted and molded to go anywhere you would like. 
wrap her around a wine bottle.
set her around a vase.
hang her from a light fixture.
dangle her over your front door. 
she is the perfect little thing.
plus, for being a witchie woman, she is uber low maintenance. 
she will do whatever you want. 

i think of all the treats i saw at beach papery,
the dinner party decorations were my favorite. 

i was coveting these pumpkins. 


words. fail. to. express. how. cute.
these are the absolute perfect little pumpkins.
they can serve as place cards for arranged seating.
they can label various foods on a table.
they can be napkin holders.
they are my fave. 


i was drooling over these pretty little wreaths. 
wouldn't they be darling hanging on the back of each chair 
at a fall dinner party?!
to. die. for. 
do not let the picture deceive you,
they are only about 8- 10 inches big.
which means they are the perfect size for any chair back,
attached by a big, beautiful, black & white bow.
the perfect accessory for every dining room set.
oh, and ms. yun has several different wreath styles. 
while i adored this particular one, 
she also has twig&berry ones, too. 
she surely has one for every darling hostess. 


look at all that eye candy.


treats galore. 

like i said, the beach papery saved my halloween spirit. 
i walked away with more than i could have ever wished for. 

its not too late to go get your treats, too.

the beach papery is located at 
553 dr martin luther king junior street north
saint petersburg, florida 33701

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...