lauren moffatt. fall 2012.

lauren moffatt says hello to fall fashions
with a tribute to back to school trends.
inspired by school girl prep style.
she gets an A+ in my {grade} book.


this will absolutely be part of my back to school uniform.
how impossibly cute is this top?!
love the peter pan collar. the polka dots. & those great cuffs.


darling fall dress.
reminds me of a bucket full of freshly sharpened pencils.
definitely a #2 on my lauren moffatt wishlist.
oh. and i love the socks & oxfords. so school girl chic.


another adorable variation of moffatt's fall dress.
especially loving the cinched waist on this little number.


this has my name all over it.
& this blouse totally sends my heart into a flutter.
please join me in swooning over that collar.
those stripes. paired with those mustard skinnies. 
& finished off with cream suede oxfords.
fantastic fall fashion to boot. 


school girl prep with a blair waldorf twist.
love the demure & sweet look.
total teachers pet.

i can hardly wait to add these pieces to my fall wardrobe.
this collection is enough to get me excited for school to start again.

lauren moffatt is absolutely dean's list material.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...