a red pout.

have you picked out your fourth of july ensemble yet?
i have decided that instead of getting all decked out in red. white. and blue. this year...
i will don a much simpler. easier. classic. outfit.
think: white capris. white blouse. red lips. 
in my opinion. there is nothing more classic than a crisp white shirt & a red pout. 
vogue's feature on jennifer connelly displays this effortless look beautifully.


this is the definition of classic chic.

tell me. are you bold enough to rock red lips?
if so. what shade is your fave?

1 comment:

  1. Greetings to the general public, I want to tell about how I was cured of HIV disease by a Doctor called Dr. Aire. I was browsing the Internet searching for remedy on HIV and I saw a comment of people talking about how Doctor AIre cured them. I was scared because I never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of been cured of HIV so I decided to contact him with his email that was listed on the comment drairehome@gmail.com when I contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HIV result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. AIre God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being sincere and great men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem Email: drairehome@gmail.com or Add him up on WhatsAp +2347036740271

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...