a divine place to dine.

i am so thankful for my lovie.
for many. countless. numerous. reasons.
but especially for the fact that he constantly indulges me.

he indulges me with ice cream.
he indulges me with shopping.
he indulges me with great tolerance of my silly antics.
& he indulges me with supporting all of my grand ideas.

the latest idea was that of a push present.
i know every girl has heard of a push present.
{a present for pushing out a sweet little baby}
but the boys seem to be a bit clueless of this great idea.
and my lovie. well. when i explained what it was he was certain i had invented it.
{knowing my love for gifts. i can see his reasoning}
despite thinking it was so silly & created by his bride
 he indulged me with a lovely push present of my choosing.

hello, dining room table.


the moment i laid eyes on this dining room table & chairs
i just knew they had to be mine. 
they. are. stunning. 

i found the table & end chairs at mis en chic. in st. pete.
{heidi. the shop owner. has just the most impeccable taste}
and i found the chairs at details in tampa. 
{quite possibly one of my fave stores}


i was so smitten with the mixed colors. mixed textures. & mixed themes.
the tables white wash distressed finish contrasts perfectly with the dark wood chair legs.
i also loved the formality of the structured. tufted chairs. paired with the romantic table.
placing these chairs with this table was a match made in heaven.


i just love the detail work on the legs of this table.
they are so beautiful. & such a solid size. 
plus the bottom of the table has a wrought iron detail that is gorgeous. 
don't you just love it?!


and no dining room table is complete without a stunning centerpiece.
i have a chandelier hanging above the table . . .
so i knew that a low & wide centerpiece would work best.
imagine my delight when i stumbled upon these pretties.

again. i love the contrast of the pure cream colored flowers & the dark wood stems.
and there are just no words to express my love for this driftwood bowl.
it was truly & utterly love. at. first. sight. 


i could not be happier with the way our new dining room turned out.
oh. heavens to betsy. it just makes me overflow with joy.

it surely is a divine place to dine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...