Get "Spotted" This Fall

I know it's only August, but I can't wait to get "spotted" in one of this fall's hottest trends! 
As if polka-dots were ever not in style, they are going to be in full force this fall season.
So how can you rock this trend without looking like the 102nd dalmatian? 
Easy! Here are a few key pieces that every fashionista can integrate into their wardrobe:


This tipi sweater from J.Crew is perfect for any girl on the go. It can take you from office hours to after hours with just a change of accessories! 


And you can never go wrong with a classic dress that's flattering for any figure! This piece is available at J.Crew, also. 


I've even gotten a jump start on the trend a got "spotted" in the Melody Skirt by Kate Spade New York. It's hard to not feel fun and feminine in a piece like this! 


And no fall wardrobe is complete without the perfect pair of pumps. Hello, Kate Spade
I adore these shoes. Fun, sexy, and feminine. This is my must-have fall item! 

I hope you all enjoyed my guest post for the beautiful Kristen :) 
C'est Si Bon is one of my favorite fashion blogs to follow, so I was obviously extremely flattered and over the moon when I was asked to guest post! 

You can check out my fashion blog out at www.caitlinschmidt.com and see some of the inspirations I get from C'est Si Bon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...