equestrian chic a la john wind.

there are few things i love more in this world than 
the glorious season of autumn & john wind  jewels. 
so. naturally. combining the two together simply makes my heart flutter.

autumn just makes me feel warm inside. 
big scarves. cozy sweaters. & riding boots.
there are hardly words to express my fondness of these things.
especially my likeness for a great pair of riding boots.
over the knee. rich leather. an abundance of equestrian chicness. 


equine excellence.
in every possible way.
i just love the rich cognac color. the ankle strap. & that great buckle.
this get-up is chic to {riding} boot. 


menswear edge reigns in this look. 
giddee-up. girl.


this is so polo-esque.
bohemian meets equestrian. in a rustic palette.
swooning over all of the equine details here.
& simply coveting that hat.
love. love. love.

whether it is with boots. leathers. hats. or the like.
it is just a necessity that every fall wardrobe incorporates 
some little {bit} of equestrian edge.
and what more appropriate way to do so than with a little john wind {bit}.


the fabulous & ever-so-talented john wind
has designed this gorgeous equestrian bit necklace.
& is giving one away to a lucky c'est si bon reader.

simply follow these steps to enter in this giveaway:
two. post this link on your facebook page.
& three. leave a comment sharing what you would wear with this necklace.

winner will be announced august 27.
good luck. sweet friends. 

{images courtesy of refinery. sugarplumpretty. unknown}

11 comments:

  1. So beautiful!!! I've already fallen head over "cowboy boot" heels in love with this necklace!!
    What a great piece to pair with the perfect brown leather jacket, matching brown boots with a perfectly chic heel, a white boyfriend tee...and a great pair of perfectly worn jeans. Add a few gold bangles and this necklace to make a stunning yet relaxed outfit for a day out with the girls!! I just love it!
    -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. This piece is calling my name! It would be a hit with my others equestrian friends too. I need to wear this to my girls next horse show! Definitely needs to be paired with fabulous jeans, boots, and a turtleneck for the fall.

    Amy S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this necklace!!! It would look fabulous with skinny jeans, white button down, riding boots and a hat. I cannot wait for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have liked the John Wind Facebook Page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore John Wind and Fall. This would be perfect with any cardigan and cowlneck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all things equestrian, it's definitely one of my favourite fall looks. That first picture is kind of stunning.

    xx Jenee C.
    http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I now "like" the John Wind FB page and I shared this link on my FB page. What a gorgie necklace! It's so versatile -- but I think it'd look pretty fab with a classic white button-down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK couldn't post from my comp for some reason, so trying from my phone! Would wear with dark skinniest (or colored denim in fun fall color), white button down, leather belt, riding boots, gold jewelry and fun scarf! Beatriz Maxson

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice article, thanks for more information. oreviewworld

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...