a happy birthday.

oh. happy. happy. birthday to you, my sweet dad.
if i could bake you enough chocolate cakes to prove my adoration for you. i would.
however. that would never be possible.
so i simply hope a lifetime of hugs & love will suffice.

you are the most loving. generous. compassionate. silly. 
forgiving. thoughtful father a girl could ever ask for. 
& you are the perfect example of a most wonderful husband.

you are a wonderful yard man. a super handyman. a great loan officer.
an emotion stabilizer. a perfect car cleaner. & a happy parking ticket payer.
and i couldn't love you anymore.
ever.







i will cherish these precious moments for the rest of my life.
& i am so proud to have you as my father.
thank you for blessing me everyday of my life.
there are no words to express my love for you. 



happiest of all birthdays to the greatest father ever.
let's celebrate!

1 comment:

  1. How gorgeous are you in this photos! Your dad looks so proud in these photos. Happy Birthday to him!

    xx Jenee C.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...