my main squeeze.

i want to take a few minutes to brag about my main squeeze.
my lovie. my hubby. my best friend. & my supporter to the max. 


i don't tell him nearly enough how grateful i am for his love. 
and so today. i am going to tell him a few silly things i love best about him.

i love your devilishly handsome good looks.
i love your old. old. old. very old soul. 
i love that you are a bibliophile to the 10th power.
i love your organized & categorized collection of books.
i love that you drink your coffee black. 
i love that you dream of walking around in a robe. smoking a pipe. wearing slippers.
i love your deep manly voice & your school girl giggle. 
i love that you are impossibly practical. & terribly disciplined. 
i love that you wish you had more gray hair.
i love that you are such an intellectual scholar.
i love that your favorite outfit is a suit & tie. 

but most of all.
i love you for loving me. 

i simply cannot imagine going through this life without you by my side. 
you are such a wonderful gift to me. 



1 comment:

  1. Kristen,
    What a lovely tribute to your very elegant man. It is true that love is a wonderful gift and blessing. May your love and faith in one another continue to grow and nourish one another.
    pve

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...