a roman holiday

in six short days we will be touching down in rome, italy.
i. can. hardly. contain. my. excitement. 
there is nothing in this world that brings me greater joy
than traveling the world with my lovie & my family. 

of all the places we will visit while in italy,
i am most looking forward to rome.

i am terribly mesmerized by this great city.
the rich history. the captivating culture. the depth of age.
it is absolutely amazing to me to think of the years behind this city.
when the likes of michelangelo & botticelli wandered the streets.

i know that my lovie, a history buff, will simply fall in love with rome.
i am elated to be with him as we soak in the city. the food. the architecture. the art.
exploring the old city of rome in all of it's glory.








a roman holiday, indeed.

{images courtesy of roman holiday, imdb, google}

6 comments:

  1. Roman Holiday, one of my favorite movies. Happy travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time + kiss Italy for me. Pictures, please. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting! Have a wonderful trip and love Audrey in Roman Holiday ;)
    Xx
    Krystal

    www.krystalschlegel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous vacation! Enjoy.

    xoxo, Emily
    www.mainstreetchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a wonderful trip. Is there any more iconic movie than Roman Holiday...adore Audrey Hepburn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy we have found eachother's blogs!!! I hope you have a fabulous trip! Go by the Hotel Eden Bar by the Spanish Steps for a delicious sunset cocktail =)

    xo Sal

    www.bluebonnetsforsal.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...